Supplier Quality Eng II
We are looking for a supplier quality engineer to secure the production line to build our developments to top standards.
The ideal candidate will possess outstanding communication skills, as he or she must liaise between in-house engineers,
manufacturing personnel, and external suppliers. He or she must problem-solve and be meticulous with supply quality control measures.
- Coordinate suppliers and verify supplier quality standards are in accordance with Bio-Rad's requirements.
- Track and qualify or disqualify suppliers according to Bio-Rad standards.
- Monitors supplier quality performance by tracking product defects, delivery failures and other recorded incidents involving he supplier's failure to meet requirements.
- Compiles Supplier Quality Reports for Management. Works closely with sourcing group to establish and maintain a Supplier Quality Scorecard.
- Works closely with materials sourcing group to establish and maintain a Supplier Quality Scorecard
- Performs regular and routine supplier quality audits to ensure compliance with regulatory standards, waste elimination and continuous improvement.
- Maintain successful relationships with procurement, engineering, manufacturing, and regulatory departments.
- Develop long-term supplier relationships and generate and implement cost reduction ideas.
- Identify technical problems with suppliers and recommend corrective actions to internal management.
- Maintain accurate quality records, certifications, and database records.
- Audits potential new suppliers' processes and capabilities to ensure they meet the standards and needs of the organization.
- Partners with problem suppliers to identify the root cause of quality issues and ensures timely corrective action is taken to secure continuity of supply.
- Serves as liaison with vendors for supply chain suggests structural quality and process improvements and collaborates with other engineers in a team environment.
- Assist in the development and implementation of supplier management programs.
- Aide manufacturing in the evaluation and qualification of new supplier materials following a defined NPI process.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical).
- ASQ CQE, ASQ CQA, or ISO 13485 Lead Auditor Certification preferred.
- 3+ years' in an engineering, quality assurance and/or manufacturing supplier quality environment.
- Experience with Six Sigma and/or Lean Manufacturing.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively communicate with internal customers and suppliers, and to develop and present communication plans and strategies.
- Advanced knowledge of quality tools; i.e. supplier assessments, First Article Inspections (FAI), Failure Modes Effects Analysis (FMEA), 8D Problem Solving, Root-Cause Analysis, Corrective Action, Mistake Proofing and Process Control
- Advanced interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to perform complex statistical reporting, including skill in composing logical, detailed, and analytical reports.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad recently announced a new mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Bio-Rad will make reasonable accommodations for valid exemptions based on disability, medical, or religious reasons. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. #LI-PG1
To apply, please visit: https://careers.bio-rad.com/jobs/supplier-quality-eng-ii-woodinville-washington-united-states
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency